1. Work in close coordination with Director, RCUES of AIILSG Mumbai
2. Work closely with Government Departments dealing with urban WASH, environment and governance
3. Manage and monitor a team for implementing projects, ensuring project deliverables and timeline etc.
4. Work on development of new projects proposals/ToRs/financial budgets etc.
5. Work on knowledge management, making reports / presentations as per the need of the projects / clients
6. Undertake visits to cities and towns to conduct meetings with commissioners/chief officers and local level assessment, action research and handholding support to Urban Local Bodies etc.
7. Work with clients/ partner organisations for implementing projects
8. Work on capacity building activities like module development, delivery of sessions, plan to organize events, workshops, programmes etc. to facilitate partnerships and collaborations/ capacity building of officials
9. Undertake any other work required to achieve the desired output under the project