• Assist Government of Odisha and Odisha Skill Development Authority (OSDA)in the
financial management activities related to the Odisha Skill Development Project
• Shall closely work with Administration of OSDA and Accounts Section of SD & TE
Department and Finance Department.
• Shall be coordinating with ADB Finance Team and Disbursement Team on the
matter of disbursement and FM aspects..
• Shall be responsible for submission of disbursement claims and compliance there of
to CAA&A and ADB.
• Shall be responsible for maintenance of books of accounts and records in
computerised accounting environment.
• Support inestablishing key business functions and processes for strengthening FM
practicesin sync with requirements of the Government of Odisha and OSDP.
• Assist in preparation of the annual budget of the project and to ensure expenditures
in accordance with the budget.
• Submit Monthly Progress Report to Finance Department.
• Shall ensure implementation of financial rules and regulation in Project
• Shall be responsible for all statutory documentation such as audits, internal audits,
executive committee meeting minutes of the project, all OSDP financial related
matters including approvals, signed contracts, and other legal documents.