• Assist Odisha Skill Development Authority (OSDA)/ World Skill Centre (WSC) and Government of Odisha in
Procurement and Contract Management matters.
• Support in Procurement Process- which includes preparation of bidding document by using Standard
Bidding Documents ,assist OSDA in designing Post Qualification and Evaluation criteria, finalizing Cost
Estimates and Technical Specifications as per ADB and Odisha Government norms.
• Assist in preparing Technical and Price bid evaluation reports in case of Goods and Civil works and
various Submissions in case of Consultant selection.
• Assist in selection of successful Contractor/Supplier/Consultant/Service vendor.
• Assist in Contract negotiations and Signing of contract agreement.
• Assist in overall Procurement Performance Monitoring of all the projects under the OSDP (Odisha Skill
Development Project) by designing Project Monitoring Sheets, regular updating and initiating next stage
action as per the statutory provisions.
• Assist in Contract and Consultant management by reviewing the invoices, verification of eligible
payments and release of payments as per the contractual provisions.
• Assist in follow up with Suppliers, Contractors and Consultants and in contract performance review.
• Assist in regulatory framework and procedures for dispute resolution of contracts.
• Assist in issuing guidance on the evaluation procedures, reporting formats and any other suitable
• Assist in Organizing and record keeping of all contract related documents after completion of
• Any Other Responsibility assigned.