• Assist Odisha Skill Development Authority (OSDA)/ World Skill Centre (WSC) and Government of Odisha in
overall planning, management, implementation of self employment project under OSDP (Odisha Skill
• Assist the OSDA/WSC in Contract management of Consultant firm related to Self Employment(MSOP)
activities, such as selection of right candidates, suitable trades, training infrastructure and other
• Assist in providing inputs based on skill ecosystem assessment, certification, report preparations and
• Review and finalize the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) prepared by MSOP Partner for imparting self-
employment under OSDP.
• Planning and executing the activities for livelihood and small business development support for urban
and rural youth to be carried out by Managed Services Operating Partner (MSOP).
• Review and finalize various models for Self-Employment based on State Specific requirements.
• Evaluate the social mobilization campaign of MSOP Partner for generating awareness amongst the skilled
youth about the Initiative, its components and benefits.
• Assist the team in preparing the Knowledge paper on Successful Self Employment / Entrepreneurship
• Monitor the effectiveness of the training program and prepare case studies to show what works and what
• Perform other tasks and coordinate closely with relevant consultants as required for the successful
implementation of the project.