• Assist Odisha Skill Development Authority (OSDA)/ World Skill Centre (WSC) and Government of Odisha in
overall planning, management, implementation of skill trainings with OSDA/WSC under OSDP (Odisha Skill
• Assist in Contract management of consultant firm related to RPL and similar activities.
• Updating the data on Training and placement of the trained candidates and successful employment
• Assist and coordinating in facilitating mobilization efforts in leveraging existing eco-system related
to various training programs within Odisha State and by engaging industry partners for placement of the
• Support by establishing market/institute linkages and creating awareness and enthusiasm in the Odisha
state about the RPL project to ensure encouraged participation. Work towards the marketing campaigns of
the project with relevant educational / other institutions and industry players, showcase the results
and best practices, document the outcomes, and share with all stakeholders’ etc.
• Assist in providing all relevant data to RPL Consultant for the project execution (data from existing
MIS related to mobilized candidates, trained, and placed youth, details of salary points, geographies of
• Assist in finalizing and mobilization of suitable candidates through RPL consultant by conducting
community awareness events, such as Activity based Workshops, Corporate Talks, and Success Stories etc
to encourage increased participation; especially from women.
• Assist RPL consultant in establishing coordination with government institutions/departments as per the
• Assist in issuing guidance on the assessment, certification,evaluation procedures, reporting formats
and any other suitable monitoring tools.
• Assist in setting up OSDA/WSC portal and subsequent online monitoring of RPL consultant’s activities
on both OSDA/WSC and National Skill Qualification Framework (NSQF) portals.
• Assist in monitoring and evaluation of project vis-à-vis with the defined milestones and end
objective. Periodical contract performance review of RPL consultant by tracking the progress made,
consolidating and disseminating information on program progress in form of periodic implementation
• Collect gender disaggregated data on the numbers of youth trained.
• Assist in Contract and Consultant management by reviewing the invoices, verification of eligible
payments and release of payments as per the contractual provisions, expeditiously.
• Assist in regulatory framework and procedures for dispute resolution of contract.
• Assist in Organizing and record keeping of all contract related documents after completion of contract.
• Any Other Responsibility assigned.