1. Leading the discussions and coordinating with MOAFW, participating state governments and ADB.
2. Overall coordination and project management for the Proof of Concept Development for the National Agri Stack.
3. Review of existing preparatory work and information on Agri Stack to prepare existing system + gap analysis reports.
4. Conceptualization and Design of a scalable model and creating a solution design document along with a proposed phased approach of additional developments envisaged in relation to the National Agri Stack over and above the Proof of Concept as a proposed product roadmap.
5. Leading preparation of documents for Business Requirement, Solution Design and Future Roadmap with inputs from other team members.
6. Oversee the development and delivery of POC with completion of test scenarios, user access testing.
7. Design training and capacity building program for relevant stakeholders.
8. Lead the training and capacity building workshops.
9. Prepare a concept note and feasibility reports for pilot testing and nationwide rollout of the Agri stack.