1. The specialist will provide technical support on coastal engineering aspects of the project, including construction management and site supervision
2. The specialist will actively provide inputs to the key project outputs together with Team Leader and Deputy Team leader
3. The Specialist will work other experts to take the preparation of the DPRs to completion
4. Finalize necessary modification plans during construction and support with construction monitoring, quantity estimation, QA/QC
5. Support TL and DTL daily site supervision during construction, preparation of reports,
6. contractors’ bill certification recommendations
7. Support with updating Shoreline Management Plans of the state,
8. Work with Institutional Capacity building expert to formulate fit-for-purpose training plans for the PMU and state technical personnel.