1. Review the stretches of shoreline identified for dune enhancement and finalize the 20 Km stretch of shoreline in consultation with the PMU, coastal engineer (national) and marine ecologist,
2. Review the performance of earlier dune protection work in Maharashtra at Bhatye and propose measures for design and implementation improvement.
3. Establish designs of varied dune cross-sections for different parts of the shoreline stretches together with (national) coastal engineer, marine ecologist, geotechnical engineer.
4. Prepare a manual of good practices of sand sources (including Assisted Beach Recovery) for dune management specific to Maharashtra.
5. Identify the potential areas for nature-based solutions approach
6. Interpretation of the survey data for dredging areas for Devbag and Ganapatipule sub-project and specification of the dredging plan in the respective DPRs,
7. Setting-up guidelines and design templates for the beach nourishment at Ganapatipule,
8. Specifications of utilization of the dredged sand and fill of the lee side of the riverbank protection wall in consultation with the TL, Coastal Engineer and the PMU.
9. Work on the specifics of the other proposed nature-based solutions including mangrove restoration.
10. Update the shoreline management plan (SMP)
11. Prepare and update seasonal beach profile survey report(s)
12. Works with the IT Engineer to update the CMIS