1. Develop the framework for the analysis and the corresponding data requirements, frequency and duration of historic data, acceptable sources (i.e. primary and secondary), and other requirements; agree on a timeframe for the process of economic assessment;
2. Financial and economic analysis of the selected sub-projects, particular emphasis should be given to extended economic analysis in view of significant indirect benefits that may result from the proposals.
3. Participate in the workshops and discussions with relevant government and other stakeholder groups to develop, strengthen, and refine the objectives, scope, and implementation arrangements of the ensuring loan project.
4. Prepare detailed financial and economic analysis of selected sub-projects and the overall investment proposals following ADB guidelines.
5. Recommend mitigation measures to help safeguard risk exposures;
6. Prepare financial and funds flow for community grants, project management and administration budget line items, training and other relevant cost items of the project;
7. Prepare a financing plan for the project and describe the flow of funds and disbursement procedures;
8. Provide cost and financing inputs for the preparation of the Project Administration Manual (PAM) during the loan documentation preparation
9. Review the current staffing and staffing policies and structures of the EA and assess the requirements in terms of number and qualifications of financial management staff and map required staff and positions to determine recruitment needs;
10. Undertake an overall governance and risk assessment of the PF and the EA and develop specific actions for management of risks, including capacity development recommendations;
11. Review structures, personnel management, budget, and staff for project implementation and identify human and other resource constraints.