• Review structure of MMB and other stakeholder departments like environment, tourism, fisheries and agriculture in the state
• Review document and functioning of the Coastal Infrastructure Management Unit (CIMU) in the state
• Consult stakeholder departments and assess state’s needs and shortcoming in adoption and implementation of sustainable coastal protection with inputs from Team Leader and Institutional Development expert (national)
• Propose draft report on Institutional Reform including CIMU,
• Conduct short workshops on cross-departmental coordination and reforms for achieving administration of sustainable coastal protection,
• Finalize institutional reform report and conduct final workshop on the report.