1. Survey and Investigation
2. Feasibility Studies
3. Detail Project Report including Estimates, Hydraulic Design etc.
4. Existing Utility Map and Proposed Project Related Drawings/Maps
5. Draft Tender Preparation
6. Bid Process Management- Tender Procedures
7. Bid Evaluation Request for Proposal for Selection of Consultancy Services under AMRUT 2.0, Assam Page 29
8. Award of work to the contractor
9. Technical support during execution of works relating to the services provided under the Consultancy assignment.
The broad role of the Consultant shall be to prepare detail project report of the projects considered under AMRUT 2.0 & Other Central/ State Funded Schemes under implementation by Mission Director, AMRUT Assam