1. The consultant agency shall execute the condition survey of the work, mapping of defects, distress and all the ailments of the building on maps along with their quantification in sound engineering terms.
2. 4 The consultant agency shall also workout the cost estimation for repairs, retrofitting and restoration of each ailment along with convincing justification
3. The consultant agency shall have to prepare a detailed report regarding repairs, rehabilitation and restoration work of the building covering all aspects.
4. The consultant agency shall also prepare Architectural & Structural designs and drawings of the suggested solution to each ailment of the building which should be based on sound technical reason.
5. The proposals submitted by the consultant are required to be technically and architecturally/structurally sound as per relevant IS codal provisions checked and may be checked by the expert agency/authority as decided by the department independently.
6. Refer TOR for more details
Under the scope of present consultancy services, Department of Chemistry Building, BHU has to be taken up for study and extending comprehensive consultancy services and to do the condition survey and to assess about the correct methodology for repair, Retrofitting and Restoration of the building.