1. Work with team lead, and other experts for the implementation of the project;
2. Support volunteers in implementation and awareness activities;
3. Support implementation of plastic credit, EPR systems, capacity development and awareness activities
4. Support the agency in implementing activities to enhance plastic waste management activities and mainstream collection and channelization needs to recycling stations
5. Support to the agency on awareness workshops/events among community and other stakeholders, conduct of events promoting behaviour change on source segregation of waste
The objective of this assignment is to develop, support and implement an economically sustainable circular model for waste management. The activity shall involve active involvement of key stakeholders relevant to waste management system in Agra. The agency shall do status quo mapping, gather local support and evaluate resources and technologies for creating an enabling environment to enforce the waste management rules. For the specific assignment, the association with a local partner might be crucial (or consortium of local partner and others) that will help to develop, implement and secure the follow-up for the sustainability of the project.