• Support the team leader in raising national and international contracts for short term experts
• Support in the preparation of quarterly/bi-annual progress reports and project monitoring
• Responsible for coordinating the assignments and activities of national and international short term experts in India in close coordination with the team leader
• Participation and documentation in regular coordination and strategy meetings (face-to- face/virtual) in Delhi with the team of consultants and the GIZ project team
• Support to the Results-based Monitoring Systems and support to the preparation and updation of Capacity WORKS tools
• Support the team leader in review of deliverables
• Support in preparation of communication and knowledge products on the project activities
• Day-to-coordination with the GIZ project staff
• Preparation and documentation of team meetings, team workshops, etc
• Background research in the field of urban transport planning (e.g. Comprehensive Mobility Plans, Clean Air Action Plans, non-motorized transport plans) and governance and institutional strengthening in the urban mobility sector.
• Technical inputs and quality assurance on selected deliverables from short-term experts.
National, state, and urban institutions promote climate- and environmentally friendly, low-emission and socially balanced urban mobility systems.