• Technical input to the national ministry, local partners institutions, and other relevant local stakeholders on all project related topics
• Technical inputs and review of deliverables and project outputs against the specific local context
• Support/guide other LTEs and STEs working on the project activities
• Identify and share international good practices on various topics identified by the project team
• Participate and present on the subject of expertise at national and international conferences
• Research activities on the sustainable urban mobility and clean air topics relevant to the selected cities and local context
• Providing inputs for workshops, meetings, seminar, etc.
• Documentation of all project activities in line with formats and guidelines provided by the team leader of the consortium and the GIZ Project Head.
National, state, and urban institutions promote climate- and environmentally friendly, low-emission and socially balanced urban mobility systems.
Screening Criteria 1
Education/training (2.3.1): 2 experts with a university degree (Post graduation/Master's/M.Sc.) in transport planning, engineering, urban planning or other relevant disciplines, 1 Expert with a university degree in environmental science/planning/engineering or other relevant disciplines
Screening Criteria 2
Language (2.3.2): 3 experts with knowledge of English, C1 in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Screening Criteria 3
General professional experience (2.3.3): 2 experts with 12 years of professional experience in the sustainable mobility sector, 1 expert with 12 years of professional experience in working with transport related clean air and emission reduction sector
Screening Criteria 4
Specific professional experience (2.3.4): 1 expert with 8 years of professional experience in urban transport and infrastructure planning, public transport, alternative fuel technology, electric mobility and other relevant projects, 1 expert with 8 years of professional experience in intelligent transport systems, new mobility services, big data analytics, open data solutions in urban transport etc., 1 expert with 8 years of professional experience in the conducting GHG inventories, measurement, reporting and verification (MRV) for GHG emissions and related activities with special focus on transport related vehicular emissions
Screening Criteria 5
Leadership/management experience (2.3.5): not applicable
Screening Criteria 6
Regional experience (2.3.6): 3 experts, each with 8 years of international work experience in European or/and Asian countries
Screening Criteria 7
Development cooperation (DC) experience (2.3.7): 2 experts, each with 5 years of experience in DC, 1 expert with 2 years of experience in DC