• Technical input to the national ministry, local partners institutions, and other relevant local stakeholders on all project related topics
• Technical inputs and review of deliverables and project outputs against the specific local context
• Research activities on the sustainable urban mobility and clean air topics relevant to the selected cities and local context
• Local coordination of all project activities in close collaboration with the team leader
• Providing inputs for workshops, meetings, seminar, etc.
• Documentation of all project activities in line with formats and guidelines provided by the team leader of the consortium and the GIZ Project Head.
National, state, and urban institutions promote climate- and environmentally friendly, low-emission and socially balanced urban mobility systems.
Screening Criteria 1
Education/training (2.4.1): 2 experts with a university degree (Master's) in transport planning/engineering/economics or urban planning, 1 Expert with a university degree (Master's) in Environmental Sciences or other relevant disciplines, 1 Expert with a university degree (Master's) in Computer/IT Sciences or other relevant disciplines
Screening Criteria 2
Language (2.4.2): 4 experts with knowledge of English, C1 in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Screening Criteria 3
General professional experience (2.4.3): 2 experts with 12 years of professional experience in the sustainable urban transport sector, 1 expert with 12 years of professional experience in working with clean air and emission reduction sector, 1 expert with 10 years of professional experience in working with use of data sciences, big data analytics and its applications
Screening Criteria 4
Specific professional experience (2.4.4):1 expert with 5 years of professional experience in public transit planning, PPP projects and concessionaire contracts, urban transport master plans, financial planning, feasibility studies and other relevant projects, 1 expert with 5 years of professional experience in intelligent transport systems and its application in urban transport, 1 expert with 5 years of professional experience in transport related vehicular emissions, emission reduction tools, clean air, well to wheel analysis and other relevant projects, 1 expert with 5 years of professional experience in working with artificial intelligence, advance analytics, machine learning and its applications in transportation or related fields
Screening Criteria 5
Leadership/management experience (2.4.5): not applicable
Screening Criteria 6
Regional experience (2.4.6): not applicable
Screening Criteria 7
Development cooperation (DC) experience (2.4.7): 2 experts with 3 years of experience in DC
Screening Criteria 8
Other (2.4.8): 2 experts with 5 years experience in working with national and state ministries on policy and programme development