• Technical input to the local partners institutions (Municipal Corporation, Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV), Bus Company, Development Authorities) and other relevant local stakeholders on all project related topics
• Technical inputs and review of deliverables and project outputs against the specific local context
• Research activities on the mobility topics relevant to the respective cities and local context
• Local coordination of all project activities in close collaboration with the national senior expert
• Organisation of local workshops, meetings, etc.
• Documentation of all local project activities in line with formats and guidelines provided by GIZ.
• Participation in regular coordination meetings with other projects of GIZ and other bilateral, multilateral agencies and/or national expert institutions working in the respective cities
• Participation in regular coordination and strategy meetings in Delhi with the team of consultants and the GIZ project team
National, state, and urban institutions promote climate- and environmentally friendly, low-emission and socially balanced urban mobility systems.