1. Responsible for identifying and initiating partnerships with key stakeholders to look at convergence of the aquaculture and fisheries with the decentralized renewable energy sector.
2. Responsible for leveraging fund through convergence and from existing government schemes and programs.
3. Should have excellent exposure and understanding of technologies used across fishery value chain (especially regarding their usage pattern, market eco-systems (both international and national level market) and financing instruments available for uptake of these technologies).
4. Should have experience in working with fish value chain across different verticals.
5. Should have capacity to conceptualise and design roadmap to meet energy demand across fish vale chain.
6. Organize survey, interview and stakeholder consultation process with all key actors, stakeholders to assess their status of Fish value chain and to provide input to develop RE roadmap for fishery cluster
The objective of the project is to facilitate the creation of an enabling market environment for promoting productive use of Decentralized Renewable Energy (DRE) technologies and services catering to farm and allied sectors in rural India, that directly help in achieving the dual goals of carbon dioxide emission reduction and rural poverty alleviation. The goal of the project would be to improve the quality of life of rural populations by providing affordable clean energy technologies leading to saving of the recurring fuel costs.