1. Should know/explore/assess renewable/clean energy technologies and global market trends of renewable/clean energy technologies used across various agriculture and allied value chains.
2. Should take care of cost-benefit analysis of identified technology solutions and designing sustainable business models
3. Help identify and design pilots for demonstration, procurement of applications as per GIZ guidelines and scaling up the business model in the project
4. Facilitate key communication with relevant stakeholders including key Government officers / technical and potential partners and project team
5. Help document and organise cluster/district and state level events to disseminate the project learnings with relevant stakeholders
The objective of the project is to facilitate the creation of an enabling market environment for promoting productive use of Decentralized Renewable Energy (DRE) technologies and services catering to farm and allied sectors in rural India, that directly help in achieving the dual goals of carbon dioxide emission reduction and rural poverty alleviation. The goal of the project would be to improve the quality of life of rural populations by providing affordable clean energy technologies leading to saving of the recurring fuel costs.