1. To support RKI and implementing organizations in dealing with Agri-sector reform programs and implementation
2. To advise RKI in establishment of forward and backward linkages for Agri based projects
3. To support and guide on FPO strengthening and value addition
4. Provide analytics-based strategic support for development and operationalizing programs, preparation of documentation, review of existing programs
5. Provide technical and strategic assistance and other stakeholders in reviewing investments plans and provide inputs/ suggestions/comments for incorporating and integrating activities with linkages to ongoing agriculture development programs in the State
6. Provide training and capacity building to officials of various stakeholder departments and agencies in agriculture sector- related matters.
To enhance Kerala’s resilience against the impacts of climate change, natural disasters and disease outbreaks