1. Support departments/agencies in maximizing the benefits of digital solutions by ensuring timely completion of software development
2. Coordinate with all project stakeholders to ensure timely inputs for SRS, UAT and training
3. Coordinate with all ICT vendors and partner agencies
4. Support departments/agencies on strategy and best practices including State/Central government digital standards, cyber security requirements, data privacy requirements, and other regulatory guidelines for public sector digital platforms
5. Chart out and implement strategies for procuring requisite digital infrastructure and development of digital skills for the project stakeholders.
6. Provide training and capacity building to officials of various stakeholder departments and agencies in cyber/IT policy-related matters.
To enhance Kerala’s resilience against the impacts of climate change, natural disasters and disease outbreaks