1. Facilitate environmental systems strengthening of the various programs under the RKI or any other departments
2. Preparation of notes and reports on environment aspects to be shared with Departments, Development Partners, Central Ministers, etc
3. Support environmental assessments and provide inputs on environment related studies and reports Provide specialist training for officials of stakeholder departments/agencies and contractors on environmental monitoring and management arrangements to be followed under various projects/programs.
4. Preparation of environment management plans and ensuring environment safeguards
5. Consultations with Departments and Development Partners
6. Other tasks, as required
To enhance Kerala’s resilience against the impacts of climate change, natural disasters and disease outbreaks