1. Prepare standard bidding documents for procurement of goods, works and services
2. Prepare guidelines and benchmarks for procurement processes and procurement system management
3. Review sample bidding documents and contracts, assess gaps and guide on adherence to prescribed procurement rules, policies, and norms
4. Help procurement scheduling and planning for RKI or other agencies/departments
5. Monitor procurement-related compliance of safeguards mandated by various donor agencies under projects/programs
6. Provide support to RKI or other agencies/departments in the evaluation of proposals as part of procurement of goods and/or services.
7. Provide training and capacity building to officials of various stakeholder departments and agencies in procurement -related matters.
To enhance Kerala’s resilience against the impacts of climate change, natural disasters and disease outbreaks