1. Monitoring, tracking, coordinating the fund flow and documenting the status of RKI projects in the roads and bridges sectors
2. Guide and monitor the completion of roads-related interventions/activities
3. Obtain and review the monthly progress report furnished by the implementing agency/department and furnish remarks thereon to the RKI.
4. Conduct random inspection of the construction works and submit a monthly Inspection Report bringing out the results of inspections and the remedial action taken by the Contractor in respect of defects or deficiencies, if any, observed. The Report shall include the compliance of the approved/recommended safety measures for the work.
5. Liaise frequently with the Authority Engineer/Construction Supervision Consultant appointed for the work and take part in the review of the Work Methodology and Quality Assurance Plan submitted by the Contractor. If required by the RKI, take part in and observe the tests carried out at such time and frequency and in such manner as specified in the Agreement and in accordance with standard industry approved quality assurance practices.
6. Undertake a review of the progress of construction works and adherence to committed timelines, and identify potential delays, if any, and submit report to the RKI.
7. Facilitate environmental systems strengthening and social systems strengthening of RKI’s interventions in the roads sector
8. Preparation of notes and reports to be shared with Departments, Development Partners, officials of GoK and GoI, etc
9. Consultations with Departments and Development Partners
To enhance Kerala’s resilience against the impacts of climate change, natural disasters and disease outbreaks