1. Carry out analysis of collection, storage, segregation, transportation, recycling and disposal system including best practices for facilities and methods deployed
2. Prepare detailed architectural plans and elevations, structural designs, sketches, external and internal lighting and green features, landscape etc.
3. Preparation of detailed Good for Construction working drawings with project cost estimates which will conform to Schedule of Rate of either State PWD or market analysis as suggested by HSIIDC.
4. Prepare and submit report on location and analyze it with basic approach to circulation of e-waste, activity distribution, interconnectivity and external linkages.
5. Prepare project operating model & implementation strategy with institutional framework, staffing requirement, recommend levels and skills of staffing, procurement plan etc.
6. Outline in detail various approvals and clearances that are required for the Project
7. Refer TOR for more details
The main objectives of the Scheme are to provide financial assistance for setting up “EMC Projects” & expand existing EMCs/CFCs to create world class infrastructure, common testing facilities & amenities, and to create an ecosystem and relevant supply chain to develop India as a “Electronic Manufacturing Hub.