1. Collection of secondary data, case studies, conducting a detailed Site Selection Process and SWOT analysis
2. Pre- Feasibility Study, Techno-Economic Feasibility Study (TeFS) consisting of various studies and surveys.
3. Preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) and preparation of a Master and Business Plan and
4. Preparation of Tender and carrying out the Bid Process Management (BPM).
5. Bid Evaluation Committee (BEC) to evaluate the Bids received and finalising the Agency for the project and not the last but the least
6. Act as a Project Management Consultant (PMC) during the entire duration of construction and finalization phases of the entire project.