1. Finalization of Technical specifications of the hardware/software components of smart metering related infrastructure works (If required).
2. Quality Assurance
3. Co-ordination with System integrator, implementing agency/turnkey contractors and other project stakeholders and DISCOM to monitor the supply chain of materials.
4. Developing and maintaining MIS related to the project, progress reports and details required for Results Evaluation Framework.
5. Identification of anticipated bottlenecks in project implementation & preparation of remedial action plan.
6. Coordination and reporting to various stakeholders including MoP and Nodal agencies.
7. Fund flow management and recommend the claim of DISCOM for fund release. h. Implement a digital tool hosted on cloud to manage/ monitor the rollout of smart meters – sub-division/ division wise. It should include standard project management features and should be able to integrate with the HES/ SMOC, for monitoring progress of commissioning of smart meters as well as their operational status. The cost of the tool including the cloud hosting charges for the contract period would be borne by the Consultant.
8. Refer TOR for more details.
Government of India has launched Revamped Reforms Based and Results Linked Distribution Sector Scheme to improve the operational efficiencies and financial sustainability of the DISCOMs by providing financial assistance for strengthening of supply infrastructure based on meeting pre-qualifying criteria and achieving basic minimum benchmarks in reforms. The objective of the scheme is to provide 24x7 uninterrupted, quality, reliable and affordable power supply.