1. To delineate and propose the most optimal alignment and take care of geometrics of the road to meet safety parameters while finalizing the DPR
2. Procure or create digitized, geo referenced cadastral/land revenue maps for the purpose of land acquisition activities.
3. Co-ordinate collection of all relevant land revenue records (including Khasra maps, Khatiyan, Jamabandi etc.)
4. Identify and list all land parcels that need to be acquired as part of project road.
5. Assist the CALA and the Project Executing Chief Engineer (NH), Maharashtra in preparation of statutory notification under Sections 3A, the CALA during hearing of objections received under Section 3C
6. Refer TOR for more details
The main objective of the consultancy service is to establish the technical, economical, and financial viability of the project and prepare detailed project reports for rehabilitation and upgrading of the existing road to 2 lane/4 lane configuration.