1. The Team Leader shall be available at project site as per the stipulated schedule throughout the period of the construction supervision services and as per the Employer’s requirements
2. He will be overall in-charge of the project supervision of the construction package
3. He shall act as Representative of the consulting firm appointed by the Authority
4. His duties will involve overall superintendence over the Resident Engineers and other experts of the construction segments
5. He will guide, monitor, supervise and control all the activities related to supervision for the construction segments
6. He will interact with the MMRDA officials and also with the concerned organisations and any other person as may be directed by MMRDA.