1. Study and analysed the present and prospective population, raw water re-equipment and adequacy of existing source to cater the prospective demand.
2. Identification of 95% dependable sources (in the vicinity of Nagpur City) in consultation with WRD department.
3. Collection of submergence map (contour/ revenue) salient features of reservoir, capacity curve, strata details, water reservation and yearly allocation for domestic/ non domestic application etc.
4. Discussion with stakeholders for framing the policy document.
5. Check the feasibility of availability of Land, Analysis of raw water tariff and other permission required.
6. Refer TOR for more details
NMC intends to achieve Net Zero target in terms of Water & Energy through Efficient waste water management and also switching towards renewable energy for energy requirement in water / waste water sector.