1. Furnish a site evaluation and analysis report with basic approach to Circulation, activity, distribution and interaction and external linkage.
2. NBCC shall provide the Topographic Survey Drawings & Soil Investigation Report to the consultant.
3. Report on Ultimate disposal point, intermediate rain water harvesting system and Source/availability of electricity, water and other services to be identified.
4. In case of project requirement or as per the requirement of MOEF/State Govt. authorities, the consultants shall Conduct Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
5. Prepare site plan (layout plan) showing contours, features and services and facilities available, general layout of buildings and services, preliminary sketch and design with drawing
6. Refer TOR for more details.
NBCC would furnish the requirements and area schedule for various functions to the Architect firm /Consultant, the Architect firm/Consultant shall, there upon, render the following services and deemed to be included in their quoted price unless mentioned