Topography, Condition Assessment:
1. Topography survey of all the sewers.
1. The Geotechnical investigation shall be carried out at strategic location to find out indicative/ representative soil strata, soil modulus, water table etc. required for tentative designs of liner.
Basic Study Report:
1. Present status of sewer line.
2. Present discharge carried and discharge after rehabilitation.
3. Suggested measures to increase the discharge to optimal capacity other than the rehabilitation of the sewer line.
Refer TOR for more details
1. The key objective of De-silting and rehabilitation is to ensure smooth and efficient conveyance of the waste water / sewage to the Trunk Sewers already rehabilitated.
2 The objective shall be achieved by rehabilitation / renovation of the sewers with suitable liner (technology)so that the sewers are structurally sound, attain designed hydraulic capacity, water tight and finally life of sewer enhanced for more than 50 years.
3 Safe and continuous riding over road surface along C Hexagon and Shahjahan road is established in coming future by this rehabilitation.
Screening Criteria 1
Screening Criteria 2