1. Employer will empanel three consultants as per the selection procedure detailed in Section 2.
2. The Consultant will have to mobilise required personnel and resources within specified time and manner for satisfactory performance of services.
3. Employer will advise an empanelled consultant about the tender in which it wants to participate and related structures on which it requires Consultant’s services as per the scope defined in this document.
4. Consultant shall, in most expeditious manner but within permitted time, examine the related information provided in the tender document and provide inputs for pre-bid queries.
5. Consultant shall accompany Employer / visit project site for validation / collection / assessment of surface / sub-surface project specific details required for performance of services. The site visit shall be with prior consent of Employer.
6. Refer TOR for more details
RVNL wishes to engage competent consultants with proven competence of providing pre-bid and post-bid detail design engineering services for Bridges/elevated Viaducts and Tunnels. Envisaged engineering field of specialisation and experience required from consultant are like soil & foundation, rock mechanics, structures, pre-stress, structural steel & structural steel-concrete composite, specialised infrastructure engineering design works and cost estimation. Consultants may also at times require exact professional experience on preparation of railway engineering design/drawings like geometric route alignment (horizontal plan and vertical profile), longitudinal / index section, abutment/pier location and span configuration depicting general arrangement drawings, engineering scale plan etc.