1. Review, and apprise the DPR and shall make recommendations to the Authority for its approval
2. Review and approve the activities associated with Design, Construction, Operation and Maintenance of the Project Facilities to ensure compliance by the Operator as per the Approved DPR;
3. Shall make recommendations to the Authority for disbursement of funds for Construction Works during Implementation Period;
4. Report to the Parties on the various physical, technical and financial aspects of the Project based on inspections, site visits and Tests;
5. Assist the Parties in arriving at an amicable settlement of disputes, should the need arise;
6. Refer TOR for more details
Solid Waste Management has been a critical issue in Ranchi for many years. Ranchi Municipal Corporation implementing a Solid Waste Management solution for the City on a high priority and for this purpose it is envisaged to setup and operate Primary collection and transportation (Door to Door), Secondary collection and transportation, Construction and demolition waste management, Processing and Disposal, legacy waste management and Mechanical Road Sweeping.