1. Finalization of GTP, Technical specifications, drawings, of equipment to be installed, civil & electrical design layouts (If required).
2. Quality Assurance (FQP). The required equipment for the same should be provided by the PMA.
3. Co-ordination with implementing agency/turnkey contractor and DISCOM to monitor the supply chain of materials.
4. Maintenance of MIS related to the project, progress reports and details required for Results Evaluation Framework along with all the REC reports and updation of Portal as required time to time for the project.
5. Identification of anticipated bottlenecks in project implementation & preparation of remedial action plan.
6. Refer TOR for more details
The objective of the scheme is to provide 24x7 uninterrupted, quality, reliable and affordable power supply.